PropEdge Valuations Private Limited. Privacy statement
Our business has been built on trust between our customers and ourselves. To preserve
the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we maintain the following
- We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required
to understand your needs and to conduct our business.
- We use your personal information to provide you with better customer services and
- We may pass your personal information to other PropEdge Valuations Private Limited Group companies
or agents, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless
we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your
personal information by anyone, including our staff.
- All PropEdge Valuations Private Limited Group companies, all our staff and all third parties
with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at PropEdge Valuations Private Limited
will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
Your privacy matters to us
This section provides specific details of how we treat any personal information
you might wish to provide us when you visit this site.
- The secure area of our website supports an industry standard for encryption over
the Internet to protect data. When you provide sensitive information such as personnel
details, it will be automatically converted into codes before being securely dispatched
over the Internet.
- Our web servers are protected behind "firewalls" and our systems are monitored to
prevent any unauthorised access. We will not send personal information to you by
ordinary email. As the security of ordinary email cannot be guaranteed, you should
only send email to us using the secure email facility on our website. All practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal information will not be kept longer than necessary and that PropEdge Valuations Private Limited will comply with all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements concerning the retention of personally identifiable information.
Collection of personal information
- Use of "cookies"Your visit to this site may be recorded for analysis on the number
of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will
be gathered through the use of "cookies". Cookies are small bits of information
that are automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer that can
be retrieved by this site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so
by changing the setting on your browser.
- Marketing Promotions Occasionally we may collect personal information from visitors
to this site and those individuals that participate in a contest or promotion (online
or over the telephone,or at one of our branches). Such information is only collected
from individuals who voluntarily provide us with their personal information. We
may use this information to advise them of products, services and other marketing
materials, which we think, may be of interest to them. We may also invite visitors
to this site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.
If we do ask you to provide personal information, we will always specify the purpose
for which such personal information is collected and ensure that it is only used
for the purpose specified at the time of collection.
Our information collection statement
The Statement is intended to notify you why personal data is collected, how it will
be used and to whom data access requests are to be addressed.
- Why we collect your data - we collect your personal information to carry out and
administer our services to you and in an effort to improve your customer experience
- Data is also collected from customers in the ordinary course of business to continue the PropEdge Valuations Private Limited relationship, for example, when customers write queries or request for data.
- Personal Information is also collected from customers to provide product announcements, market reports, events, and news.